Our in-house Dietitian, Danielle Hibberd, provides personalised counselling and guidance on nutrition issues and dietary needs. Danielle takes pride in working with clients to create an individually tailored plan that meets each client where they are currently at.
Focusing on small changes for long term impacts, with an emphasis on whole body, mind and diet health, Danielle will collaborate with her clients to achieve their health goals.
Thursday fortnightly by appointment only (subject to changes)
|Consultation Type||Full Private fee||Rebate||Gap Private|
|1st Appointment (40 minutes)||$80||$53.80||$26.20|
|Follow up appointments (20 minutes)||
|* Fees are subject to changes, follow up consults that exceed 20 minutes may occur an additional cost *|
When Should I See A Dietitian?
Interested in booking an appointment with Danni?
Contact reception on (03) 6265 2341
Medicare rebates are available for eligible patients (speak with your GP prior to making an appointment).
- You have a chronic condition which is influenced by the foods you eat e.g. diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure or gastrointestinal conditions (IBS or IBD).
- You have food allergy/intolerance or struggle with ‘fussy eating’ (child or adult)
- You are suffering an acute illness/undergoing treatment which is impacting your ability to eat e.g. wounds, infection, chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- You have been told to reduce your body weight to assist with your osteoarthritis and/or improve your long-term health
- You need advice on how to eat well on a budget
online appointment booking